To say that having no hot water is an inconvenience is an understatement. We are here to help you through any repair that may be needed. Whether you have an electric or gas water heater, we can help. Our qualified technicians can service either unit or recommend a replacement if needed. If you are interested, we also have information for on-demand, tankless water heaters.
Water heaters do have a limited life and it may be necessary to replace them. We carry quality brand water heaters so you can rest assured you are purchasing a high quality product.
Not having hot water to shower or to operate appliances is a huge frustration. Our repairs are fast and efficient. Our licensed plumbers arrive fully equipped to handle any necessary repair in one trip. We strive for fast service, quick response times and quality work.
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Maintenance
- New water heaters and installation
- Fast, reliable water heater service and repair
- A MN licensed plumber will install your new water heater
- We provide an upfront estimate for replacing your water heater covering the total cost of installation.
- Your old water heater will be removed and disposed
- All permits will be handled for you
- We will clean up our mess!
It is just as important to maintain your water heater as your furnace. A water heater works 365 days a year, multiple times per day. Minerals from the water can settle in the tank and reduce the water heaters capacity to heat or the overall hot water storage space.
Our water heater maintenance checklist includes:
- Gas valve operation
- Venting check for carbon monoxide overflow
- Pilot light
- Thermal couple
- Burners will be cleaned
- Anode rod
- Relief valve operation check