Facing a cold Minnesota winter without a properly functioning furnace is not an option. The comfort of your home and family depend on a warm and cozy home. Maintaining your furnace annually is the best way to keep it running efficiently during the cold winter months and extending the life of your equipment.
Our furnace maintenance checklist includes:
- Cabinet cleaning inside and out
- Blower housing wheel inspection
- Blow compartment cleaned
- Blower motor and capacitor inspected
- Electrical wiring checked
- Burners checked and cleaned if required
- Drain system checked
- Vents inspected
- Heat exchanger inspected
- Flame sensor checked and cleaned if required
- Carbon monoxide levels checked
- Thermostat operation checked
Connell’s has the furnace repair and replacement professionals to help you maintain your furnace and keep it operating at its peak performance. Our licensed technicians will diagnose the problem, explain their findings and provide an estimate to cover and repairs needed.
We perform the Saint Paul Fuel Burning Safety Test and Minneapolis HVAC safety test for rental properties. All of the necessary paperwork is submitted directly to the city – we make it easy for you!