Connell’s provides quick flood and water damage restoration. Our specialists have the equipment to handle any size water damage restoration job. We know water damage can be overwhelming and costly. We will work with you step-by-step through the entire process.
Water can be very destructive to your home. It can dissolve or weaken building materials, damage floors and ceilings and can also cause discoloration if not fixed quickly and professionally. Water damage can happen in any home and sometimes when you least expect it. When water damage does occur, the longer water sits the more damage it causes. It is important for homeowners to fix water damage in a timely and professional manner.
We use thermal imaging to help detect the presence and source of water damage. Here are some examples showing how the thermal imager helps us help you:
Here’s what you can expect when Connell’s helps you with your water damage:
- Fast response for water damage restoration
- Professional and thorough assessment
- Knowledgeable and properly equipped team members
- Detailed estimates
- Continual updates on the status of your restoration
- Utilization of industrial drying equipment to dry the property out in a timely manner to prevent further damage (discoloration can start within 48-72 hours once water damage has occurred)
- Removal of damaged materials